Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Super Conference!

Hi Everyone! Sorry for not posting in forever!
The Super Conference (or CHEC Conference) is something that our family look forward to every single year!!! It's a time when we get to listen to speakers without
interruption, talk to friends old and new, and shop around for books, audio, movies, and other fun things. And yes, spend money...! Thursday was the first day, and it was so exciting! I barely got any sleep the night before because I was so excited. I was a volunteer for the conference the last few years, and wanted to do so again. So I helped the,"Gibas" family with preparing the meals, for the speakers, volunteers, and those who payed for it.

I love to serve, so this was an amazing opportunity! I had a wonderful time talking to all the girls/moms there.
Ken Ham, Kevin Swanson, and a few others were the main speakers...amazing! My dad did a silent Auction Fundraiser while we were there, and we made over $2,000 for CHEC!!!

I had a wonderful time!!! I even got to hold some new babies!
Saturday, I received some wonderful news! I help this family out whom has 7 kids (1 on the
way until tomorrow) and she wants me to be at the birth!!! I am so excited! I'll let you know how it all goes...I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!