Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hammer and Nails

I was trying to find a video about Christ Resurrection, and I found this video on God Tube, so I thought I'd share it.
Enjoy!


After watching this video, I started thinking about how God loves us even though we are constantly pounding that hammer into him with rejection and rejection, and sin after sin. Through it all, God is patient with us, and we are forgiven because of what Jesus did on the cross. Isn't it amazing how much love God had for us?
I'm sure all of you know John 3:16, but I thought I'd post it any way's.

"For God so
loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
~John 3:16~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!