Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Big Question

This last week, as I was taking a jog, I started thinking about my life...every one's always asked me the "Big Question"..."What are you going to do now that your done and graduated?" They've asked me that since I graduated in 2010. I give everyone the same answer every time...well for starters, I'm never going to stop learning, when I pick a certain subject up I can, take online classes on it, read books from the library, ask people in our church who have wisdom about that subject, Google any questions that I have...once I'm done with that subject, I'll start learning about something else, I will move onto a different subject matter-simple as that...almost. Let's see, what things do I have the keep me occupied?...well there's keeping up with the house which that alone takes forever, cooking all the meals, making all the salad's/rolls/bread (that means preparing it, cooking it, setting the table) watching siblings, writing, playing instruments, singing, Bible Study, Photography, jogging, teaching Piano, Memorizing Scripture, Watching our friends kids almost every Wednesday, Errands to run...etc...well you get the idea. How can I be bored, that's my question? Just this last week a friend of ours from church taught a few of us girls how to make a braided rug...it's actually quite simple, you just have to get the hang of it. It's really actually quite fun! So my point is...I'm never going to stop learning. The Big Question is...How can I get bored??? : )

1 comment:

  1. I'm only 14 and I've been asked that question several times. I always said, "I'm not sure." But next time someone asks I'll say, "I don't want to go to college. I want to get married and have lots of kids! And be a wife and mother full time! (And maybe some crochet designing on the side.)"
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!