Thursday, March 15, 2012

Death

Many people have had a death happen some time in their life, whether it's an animal, parent, sibling, friend...etc... everyone dies right?

Tonight my dad announced some very sad news for me, "Just to warn you all a head of time, Annie (our dog) is getting to the point where we will have to put her down. She is getting old, and I don't want her to suffer."
It saddend me to hear this, and I cried. I kept the tears hidden, but after a while, I wiped my eyes. I couldn't bear to live life without our dog. She is our first dog, and our friends call her the, "Christian, Homeschool Dog" because she's so sweet, friendly, and kind. She's great with kids of all ages, she's never bitten anyone, (Except for my brothers who play with her) loves to go on walks, wants to be by your side, (at all times) and is always looking forward to meeting someone new.

Yes, we will feed her the fat off of our chicken. (that's cooked, mind you) Annie has learned not to eat or bother our Egg layers, because if she does, they will peck her.
Anyway's, as I was saying...ah, yes...we feed her our leftover meat on our plate, and occasionaly give her peanut butter to lick off of her nose over, and over, and over again

Annie used to love to go chasing after other dogs, squirrels, rabbits, and such, but lately, she doesn't really seem to care.

It's sad isn't it? Why does death have to happen? The last time I experianced death was when my mom miscarried my little sister at 8 months pregnant (Grace Elizabeth Baughman, born August 22nd 2001)

Why is there death in the world? The answer is...because of sin.
When Adam and Eve, gave into temptation, they took a bite of the piece off fruit, and from then on death entered the world.
we know that one day, we will see Jesus face to face, and that their will be no more death, no more fears, and no more tears.


















1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you guys are going to have to put Annie down. I remember when you first got her. She is such a beautiful dog. She is so special. Brady and I will be praying for you guys. I know how hard it's going to be. Aren't we blessed to have the Holy Spirit as are comforter?

    Aunt Kim and Uncle Daniel just put Mister down two weeks ago. If you needed someone to talk to I know that Nicole knows exactly what you're going through right now.

    Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!