Monday, October 10, 2011

Wedding's and Saying, "I Do's!"


This last weekend, I had the joyous news of having and witnessing my very good friend, Meredith's wedding.
We were all overjoyed by this new couple whom are very precious to us.
As the words were said, "I Do," it made me think, "that's exactly what we have to do to God." Jesus is the bride, and just like bride's, and groom's say, "I Do" to one another, we have to do it with our walk with Christ. "I Do want to be like Christ, I do want to sacrifice myself to serve...etc..."
What would happen if we all said, "I Do" to God?

~"And the Spirit and the bride say, 'Come!' And let him who hears say, 'Come!' And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water freely.~
~Revelation 22:17~

~"For as a young man marries a virgin, so shall your sons marry you; And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you."~
~Isaiah 62:5~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!