Saturday, February 11, 2012

When Life Get's Busy

When Life Get's Busy...I seldom remember things.
I have so much on my mind, that my life just get's the better of me.
It brings me to the question...when life get's busy, do you still have time for God?
I don't mean just a quick prayer, but I mean do you really have time for God? Do you put him above your other priorities? Sadly, I don't all the time...
There have been times in my days, where I want to go do the next thing, and the next, and then eventually, my life starts to fall apart, because I haven't taken the time to be with God.
Now granted, not all of us have hours in a day to give to God...but that's not what God wants, even if it's just 5 minutes to read the bible, and 5 minutes to think, ponder, and pray...God loves it! Now think...that's only 10 minutes put aside per day to God...can't we do that? Some days, yes we can do more than just 10 minutes. However, God does NOT want a heart that says, "do I HAVE to?" Instead, he wants a heart that yearns for His words, and that says, "Yes! I am going to set aside an hour to day, so that I can be with you God."...see the difference.
So, my question to you is...is God your priority in life? When life get's busy, just slow down, and remember that God is a jealous God. He wants your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
The question is...when life get's busy, do you have time for God?
"Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need."
~Hebrews 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!