Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Love of a Family

The other day my little brother, "Elijah" had his toy gun, and him and I were playing bad guy-good guy.
He turned around and pretended to shoot me; with a little sigh I pretended to die. He of course came over to me and said, "Kate-Kate, (which is what he calls me) I'm sorry!"
I said, "I'm gonna die"
Elijah said, "No!!! You can't die!"
I then said, "Why not?" Wondering why he was so upset about it...he said, "Because your my best friend." :-)
Isn't it wonderful to take in the life that God gave you? To breath in all the blessings that he has been gracious to give us? I love my family!
At times the house may be hectic, and it may feel like were living in a zoo...maybe it's messy, crazy, and a disaster all around, but I find that I miss them most when their gone. I can't imagine life without them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!