Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Little Fun

I know I don't usually post something like this, but here's a for fun video my dad showed us a few days ago. I thought I'd show ya'll! Hope you like it! It's by the "Piano Guys", and it's called, "What makes you beautiful"...according to my brother the lyrics itself (Lyrics are not in this song, just the music) talks about how a woman's hair is what makes her beautiful...which is true (although that's only part of what makes a woman beautiful...the other part is being Godly, serving the Lord, praying, reading and studying the Bible, and so much more!!! Please look at Proverbs 31 and Titus 2 for more reference) according to the Bible. I haven't actually read the lyrics, but I love how the Piano Guys play it! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!