Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yet another death...

Today, as I was sitting in the car before going into Wal*Mart, I was listening to the radio, and the DJ said, "Some days we get so caught up in life with taking our kids places, or doing school, activities, and other various things, that we forget to Thank God for the day. Sometimes we forget to pray, read the Bible, or look at the beauty of the trees/sky/sun around us." Isn't this so true?

Today, I found out that Shannon Sproul (R.C. Sproul Jr.'s daughter) died. They don't know the cause yet. Many of you know that R.C. Sproul Jr. suffered the loss of his wife a few months ago to cancer...and now today, his daughter. Let's all be in prayer for the Sproul family!!!

I was thinking about "death", after I heard this news today...and, I am so blessed! I'm blessed to have my grandparents, family, friends all still alive!!! As I said earlier, we forget to thank God for the blessings that we have. We may not think about it, but look around you...maybe it's a church that you go to, that you have been blessed by; or maybe it's family/friends who helped you through some things in your life. Whatever it may be...thank God for it!!!

Let's be in prayer for the Sproul family as they struggle through this rough time in their life...and yet know, that with death, comes heaven for believers of Jesus Christ!


"Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."

~James 1:2-4~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!