Friday, December 16, 2011

Life is hard, but God is good!


A few nights ago, we watched a movie called, “The 5th quarter”. It was based on a true story.

This son-Luke, he was coming home from school with his friends, and he get’s in a car accident, and is tragically killed. The story tells about how the parents, Luke’s 2 brothers, and his sister cope with the tragic loss.
One of the parts of the movie is when Luke’s oldest brother is talking with his friends, and he is very angry and confused. He yells and says, “why would a loving God allow bad things to happen to good people?”

…isn’t this a good question? Why do bad things happen to good people?
Without me going through certain trials in my life, and without my parents losing a child; I don’t think that I would be where I’m at today. As much as I ask “Why?”, I also say, “Thank you God!”
Going through trials are hard! But God is good!!!
Thinking about all the trials you’ve been through personally, wasn’t God there? God never left! He was faithful, and he stayed by your side when you least expected it. He was the one who was carrying you.
"...He will never leave you nor forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!