Sunday, December 18, 2011

Life is hard, but God is good part 2

This morning, we received some sad news.
Denise Sproul, died last night. After years of battling Leukemia, God called her home.
Please be prayer for the Sproul family, as they fight this devastation.
I couldn't help but think of the Sproul's this entire day.
Today our family went to the movie theater, but during the entire time, I couldn't help but think of all my blessings. I couldn't help crying for the Sproul Family. How could our family be laughing at a movie, while the Sproul family is crying hundred's of miles away.

I couldn't help but think, "Why them?" Why did God have to take Mrs. Sproul away? Why now?
It brings me to what I said in my earlier posting...
Life is hard, but God is good.

Yes, there will be trials that we all go through. Maybe it's a death in the family, maybe it's an illness, or maybe it's a struggle that you're dealing with; whatever it is...do you feel God there?
I know that God is there with the Sproul family, as they embark in this new journey of loss.
Please keep them in prayer!

Denise Sproul is at home with the Lord

from R.C. Sproul Jr. Dec 18, 2011
Denise, enjoying the blessed vision of our God and Father, is at home with the Lord. Cancer no longer afflicts her, and every tear has been dried away. The Queen of Orlando casts her crown at her Savior’s feet, and together, they dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!