Monday, September 5, 2011

In The Maker's Hands Part 2

In Hebrew, the word for "Potter" is: yatsar. -(yaw-tsar')
It Means: to mould into a form, frame, to make purpose.
I thought that it was interesting that Potter means "To make Purpose".
God designed us with a purpose, and he had a plan and a purpose when he created
us and moulded us into a human being.

I thought that it was quite interesting that when the Bible talks about
"You Formed me in my mother's womb..."(Psalm 139) "Form" is also
the same Hebrew word as Potter..."To make Purpose". God had a purpose for you
when he formed you. Replace the "Formed" with "To Make Purpose"...it is now:
"You created me with Purpose in my mother's womb."

Jeremiah 18 3-6, "...So I went down to the potter's house, and there he was working
at his wheel. And the vessel he was making of clay was spoiled in the potter's hand,
and he reworked it into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to do.
Then the word of the Lord came to me: O house of Israel, can I not do with you
as this potter has done? declares the Lord. Behold, like the clay in the potter's hands,
so are you in my hand, O house of Israel."

  • I know that I've been posting a lot of video's, but hey, I love this one too!
    It's called, "God's Chisel", by the Skit Guys. My Uncle showed me this two years ago,
    and Wow! is it powerful.
  • As you watch this video keep in mind that you are still "God's Masterpiece", and that
    He is still "Working" in you, and "Molding" you to be like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!