Friday, September 16, 2011

Anything It Takes!!!

When we tell God that we surrender...what do we mean?
Do we mean, "God, you can take this part of my life, but I'm not ready
to give you the rest?" or do we really mean, "Take it all!!!"
Surrendering to God is yes, a hard thing, but you know what?...once you do give it
to God, don't you feel peace?

There was a time in my life where I was lonely, miserable, and sad. It wasn't until I totally
surrendered everything to God that I felt peace.
Give your desires, heart, soul, mind, and strength to God.

I've attached a video by Paul Washer, and it's called, "Live for Eternity".
I would love it if you can take 3 minutes, and think about what Paul Washer has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!