Saturday, July 23, 2016

New Blog!

     Hello all! I've started a new blog called, "Cherish and Nurture", which you can find here: http://cherishandnurture.blogspot.com
I'll still continue to post on this blog, but not as often as I have been. When I first started my "Daughter of Destiny" blog, the purpose was to encourage and inspire other like-minded Christians. Although, that's still my purpose, my life has changed. I no longer write about singleness and staying content until God brings "the one", because I'm now a married woman, and a mom. My blog posts will start to be about how God has been teaching me in the life of being a wife and mom. 

     I'd still love to give encouragement to those that are single, or who are still struggling to find contentment where Gods placed them, but I feel like my life has changed quite a bit now. As my precious baby sleeps in my arms, I can't help but praise God for the life He's given me, and for the opportunity I've had to minister and to encourage those that come to my blog. 

The reason for my new blog is to capture life's little moments - the moments that I cherish as a wife and momma - and to share how God is helping me nurture and raise our little guy into the man that God wants him to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!