Monday, February 15, 2016

Calling All Married Ladies!!!

Hello all!
I'm going to do a post about marriage, and what I've learned, and I thought I'd ask a couple different people to do a guest post on this topic as well. Let me know if you'd like to participate! I have a contact me on the side bar of my blog, or you can leave a comment! Please share to anyone else who you think might be interested.

Note: If you participate, keep in mind that we are to lift our spouse up, not tear them down. Please don't take this time to list their faults, but rather what you've learned, what others can learn from, and what God's shown you from marriage.

If no one ends up participating, that's okay. I just thought It'd be a great chance for anyone that would like to share something. 
Blessings!
Caitlin Narwold




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!