Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Blessings

     It's that time of year again. The time where family and friends get together with the ones they love. A time when gifts are shared, and laughter is made. A time when families reflect on the year, and celebrate what's to come. A time when, most importantly, we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. A time when we're reminded that it's better to give than receive. This year, has been filled with much excitement for me.
     Back in February, my husband and I got married. God began to change us and mold into a family unit of one. God began to work on both my husband and I, in our lives with each other, and those around us. We no longer worked as an individual, but as a team. Now, God has added another family member to our home. The little baby that grows inside my womb, is part of the Narwold family tree, that's growing by the day. :) 
     This Bible verse was perfect for this time of year! ;)

“For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭9:6-7‬ ‭

     What are your plans for Christmas? My husband and I are headed to Wisconsin as I write this to spend Christmas with the Narwold Family. :)
     Have a wonderful Christmas and remember that Jesus is the reason for the season! 

1 comment:

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!