Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lord, you have my heart!

I was thinking about hearts this last week...our heart. Where do you find your heart? What is it seeking after? What is it longing for? I know it's different from day to day, but what do you find it goes after....what do you go after? Maybe it's money, love, peace, joy, or so many other things. Sometimes when life gets so busy, we don't take the time to sit down, and read the Bible. I know I do that. So when we say, "Lord, you have my heart"...do we really mean it? Are we in control, or is God? When we say, "Take my life", and "I surrender", what do we mean by that? I would encourage you, to look at your heart, and examine where it is, better yet, ask God, where your heart is...

"Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!"
~Psalm 139: 23-24~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!