Saturday, December 10, 2011

Urgent Prayer!

Some of you may not know who Denise Sproul is. She is R.C. Sproul's wife.
She was diagnosed with Leukemia, (I don't know how long ago) and the doctor's don't know how long she'll live. She's taken Chemo, and nothing has helped. This is what her husband said:

Dear Folks,
Some of you are aware of the trial the RC Sproul Jr. family is currently going through as Denise fights for her life in a battle against leukemia.
Below is an update RC Jr. just shared with me, and gave me permission to share it abroad.
Please join me in fervent prayer for the Sprouls.
God is good and His mercy lasts forever.

Marion Lovett
-----------------

"Today Denise begins another round of chemo. The doc gave us a choice of this, or hospice two days ago. There is only a ten percent chance this will bring on remission and may put her in a chemo or kill her. Denise wants to keep fighting. The kids have been told. Today may be the last day I will be able to speak to her. Prayers are very appreciated."
~R.C. Sproul

Please be praying for their family as they endure this trial. Only God knows what's going to happen.

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,When sorrows like sea billows roll;Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say, It is well, it is well, with my soul.
Refrain: It is well, with my soul, It is well, it is well, with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!